TextSpeech Pro Elements for Windows is a free trial software application from the Speech subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-01-23. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, WinOther, Other, Mac OS X, Mac Other, Windows2000, Windows2003, WinServer, Windows Vista Ultimate, Windows Vista Ultimate x64, WinMobile, Windows CE, Pocket PC, Android, BlackBerry, iPhone, iPod, iTouch, Palm, Palm OS 6.0, Not Applicable, Win98, WinME, WinNT 3.x, WinNT 4.x, Win95, Unix, Linux, Handheld/Mobile Other, Java, Win 3.1x, Windows Tablet PC Edition 2005, Windows Media Center Edition 2005, Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, Windows Vista Home Premium, Windows Vista Business, Windows Vista Enterprise, Windows Vista Home Basic x64, Windows Vista Home Premium x64, Windows Vista Business x64, Windows Vista Enterprise x64, Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005, Linux Console, Linux Gnome, Linux GPL, Linux Open Source, MS-DOS, AS/400, OS/2, OS/2 Warp, OS/2 Warp 4, Mac PPC, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.1, Mac OS 9, MAC 68k, Palm OS 5.0, Palm OS 4.0, Palm OS 3.2, Palm OS 3.1, Palm OS 3.0, Palm OS 2.1, Palm OS 2.0, Palm OS 1.0, RIM, Symbian, OpenVMS, Netware, BEOS.
Welcome to TextSpeech Pro, the most powerful, easy to use text-to-speech software on the market.
Utilizing text-to-speech voices of exceptional quality, with TextSpeech Pro you can:
* Synthesize text-to-speech from any document format (text, Microsoft Word, PDF, Microsoft Excel, RTF, etc) using a variety of voices and languages;
* Read web pages and emails using integrated text-to-speech tools;
* Export the synthesized speech from documents to a variety of audio file formats in three modes (quick, normal and batch);
* Create and modify conversations, bookmarks and pauses (silence breaks) in a document using an advanced text-to-speech editor;
* Modify speech properties (voice, speed, volume, pitch, word highlighting) and speech entities (bookmarks, conversations, pauses) on the fly;
* Extract text from scanned documents and convert it to speech or audio files;
* Create custom pronunciations using a universal correction system;
* Save the created documents with all specified voice settings and entities (voice type, pitch, speed, volume, bookmarks, conversations, pauses, word highlighting) for future use;
* Pause, resume or stop the speaking voice;
* Tune the speech output using standard XML tags;
* Externally run a command-line tool synthesizer (text-to-speech and text-to-speech audio);
* Use a fully featured document editor with many text processing features (text manipulation, spell checker, print and print preview, find and replace, go to line..., customizable fonts, zoom capabilities, and document properties view);
* Mark copied text to be automatically transferred and converted to speech;
* Access previously used documents from a high-capacity document history;
* Utilize a rich and fully configurable user interface (UI) equipped with customizable window docks, toolbars, a multi-tabbed document interface and a layout-saving framework;
TextSpeech Pro Elements for Windows (version 3.6.7) has a file size of 40.80 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 465 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.